GSoC: Improve test coverage in rpmlint. Presentation

Hi there!馃憢

I'm Luz Marina, a third-year student of Computer Engineering, who would like to learn as much as possible about the different branches covered by this career for my professional future.

About me 馃懁

So you can get to know a little bit about me, my interest in this career arose during compulsory secondary education, where I had a computer science subject. Apart from what I am taught in my degree, thanks to the wide range of online educational resources, such as courses, tutorials and online communities, I try to expand my knowledge and skills in different areas of computer science. In addition, I consider myself a person with teamwork skills.

Currently 馃敍

This year, I've been selected for the GSoC to work with OpenSuse Tumbleweed linux. 

The main goal of the project is to reduce the number of .rpm binaries in the repository and replace the tests with mocks and extend the test suite to increase code coverage. In addition, an improvement of the tests and correction of the errors detected in them will be carried out.

What I hope with this project is to learn a lot and increase my knowledge, and above all, have fun during the process.

I'm very excited and eager to get started!






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

GSoC: Week 1-2

GSoC: Week 3-4