GSoC: Week 3-4

 

Hello!! I am back again with another GSoC report. In this blog post I will share what I worked on the 3rd and 4th week of Google Summer of Code!😄

After talking to my mentor, we decided to replace the simpler-looking binary files with FakePkg with metadata and files, similar to how I discussed in the previous post, to leave the more complicated ones for last. 

Therefore, some of these files are:

- test_sysvinitonsystemd 
- test_pam_modules 
- test_pkgconfig 
- test_menuxdg 
- test_mixed_ownership 
- test_LSB 

Looking ahead to the next few weeks, the goal is to focus on the development of more complex tests, so if you are interested don't miss the following blog posts! 

See you soon!👋

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

GSoC: Improve test coverage in rpmlint. Presentation

GSoC: Week 1-2